Night + Day Iceland 14 –16 July
- The xx
- Jamie xx
- Kamasi Washington
- Earl Sweatshirt
- Robyn & Mr Tophat (DJ set)
- Jagwar Ma
- Floating Points (DJ set)
- Pampa Showcase (Axel Boman & Robag Whrume)
- Call Super
- Marching Church
- Avalon Emerson
- Kelsey Lu
- Orang Volante
- Kristin Anna
- Gilles Peterson
- Benji B
- Mr Silla
- Fox Train Safari
- What is Night + Day? Curated by The xx, Night + Day is a festival that celebrates the band's favourite places around the world through unique collaborations with local artists and communities
- What are the festival dates? Friday 14th — Sunday 16th July 2017
- What are the festival times? The campsite will be open from 12:00 on Friday the 14th of June until 17:00 on Monday the 16th of June. Arena opening times will be announced soon.
- Where can I find set times? Set times will be available closer to the event.
- Can I go in and out of the festival? You can come and leave the festival site as you like.
- What happens if I damage/lose my wristband? Damaged wristbands can be presented with proof of purchase to receive a replacement. In case of no wristband you’ll have to purchase a new one.
- How much are tickets? Weekend tickets are €169.00
- What's included in my ticket? Your weekend ticket includes General Admission to all three days of Night & Day, plus three nights General Camping.
- I have an enquiry regarding my tickets, who do I speak to? You need to contact the ticket agency that you purchased your ticket from - please see the ticketing section of the website for a list of ticket agencies and their websites.
- What ID do I need to bring with? A valid form of ID such as passport or driver’s license.
- Which outlet should I buy my ticket from? A list of official outlets can be found on the ticketing section of the website.
- Where should I stay? Camping is available on site. Accommodation can also be found via our official travel partner Festicket.
- How should I get to the site? You can get to the site in a private car or public transport but we encourage our customers to use the festival transport.
- Can you stay offsite? You’re welcome to stay off site - accommodation can be booked through our official travel partner Festicket.
- What time is check-in/check-out? You can camp from 12:00 on Friday the 14th of July until 17:00 on Monday the 17th of July
- Is there a restriction on tent size? There are no restrictions on tent size.
- Where is the festival site? Night & Day takes place beside Skógarfoss waterfall in Skógar, Iceland.
- What are my best flight options? All international flights to Iceland arrive at Keflavík international airport. Book through https://wowair.co.uk with code WOWNIGHTDAY for a 5% discount.
- How does the festival shuttle work? Festival Shuttles will run from Reykjavík to the festival site throughout the day and return to Reykjavik at night following headliner performances
- How do I book a transfer? Details of how to book transfers will be released soon.
- Is there parking onsite? Parking will be available on-site but we encourage people to use the festival transport.
The Festival Site
- When does the campsite open? When can I check-in? Campsite opens at 12:00 at noon on Friday the 14th of July.
- How far is it from the car park to the campsite and arena? The car park is within minutes from the campsite and festival site
- Can I bring a Camper Van into the campsite? Camper vans are permitted on-site
- Are guide dogs permitted? Guide dogs are allowed as long as they’re pre-approved
- What can/can’t I bring in the arena? Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors are not allowed, Animals (except pre-approved service animals), Professional photography and/or videography equipment without a media pass (DSLR cameras, detachable professional zoom lenses, stands or other commercial equipment), Professional audio recording equipment, Drones or any other remote flying device, Professional radios or walkie-talkies, Personal soundsystems and generators, Tents, canopies, or shade structures of any kind, Chairs or furniture of any kind, Hammocks, Large umbrellas (over 100cm when open), Luggage carriers (framed backpacks, camping backpacks, suitcases excludes standard soft back back pack), Skateboards, scooters, bicycles, wagons, carts or any personal motorized vehicles (excludes wheelchairs), Fireworks, Weapons (Includes items that can be construed as weapons and explosives), Containers (glass, metal, plastic or coolers of any kind), Graffiti or painting supplies (paint, spray cans, graffiti pens and similar products), Outside food or beverage (including alcohol) of any kind, except 2 factory sealed bottles of water (up to 1 liter each), Illicit Substances (illegal drugs, research chemicals, novel psychoactive substances, NPS, designer drugs, nitrous oxide, herbal highs)
- What items are prohibited on the camping site? Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors are not allowed, Animals (except pre-approved service animals), Drones or any other remote flying device, Professional radios or walkie-talkies, Fireworks Weapons (Includes items that can be construed as weapons and explosives), Graffiti or painting supplies (paint, spray cans, graffiti pens and similar products), Illicit Substances (illegal drugs, research chemicals, novel psychoactive substances, NPS, designer drugs, nitrous oxide, herbal highs)
- Can I buy or hire a tent when I arrive or do I need to book it in advance? You can rent a tent from our partner Rent-A-Tent
- Are there phone-charging facilities on site? Mobile battery packs will be available to purchase at our merchandise stalls.
- What bathroom facilities are available? Camping facilities will include standard toilets and showers.
- What currency do I need on site? The currency used on-site is ISK (Icelandic Krónur).
- Will there be any ATMs on the site? ATMs will be available on-site.
Food & Drink
- What food and drink will be available? There will be a variety of vendors on-site selling food on-site, plus a range of bars.
- Can I pay by card? You’ll be able to pay with debit and credit cards on-site.